As used in this policy, “Pairs and Peaches” refers to Pairs and Peaches Corp and its subsidiaries and affiliates. This policy applies to all Pairs and Peaches authorized operations of the Service. We may refer to Pairs and Peaches as “we“, “us“, or “our“. We may refer to you as “customer”, “end user”, “you“, or “your“. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the personal information we collect, how we use and share that information, and the ways in which you can control how we use and share that information. By using our Service, you agree to the terms of this policy and you expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Receive or Collect from You
- Information You Choose to Provide to Pairs and Peaches
When you interact with us to enquire about our Services such as name, address, phone numbers and email address. Pairs and Peaches or third parties acting on our behalf receive data from you whenever you provide us with information.
- Technical Information
Pairs and Peaches may collect certain technical information through the use of log files and servers. Web and application servers create log files automatically as part of their setup and configuration. Information in a log file may include IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, date/time stamps, MAC address, file requested, and other usage information and statistics. Usage information and statistics and stamps and MAC address file requested and other usage information and statistic.
- Device and location Information
If you access and use the Service from a computer, mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other electronic device, we may collect information about those devices. For example, our servers receive and store information about your computer and browser, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, and other related software or hardware information. If you access the Service from a mobile phone, tablet, automobile, or other electronic device, we may collect and store information such as device type, operating system version and type, unique identifiers (such as mobile advertising ID and MAC address), carrier, and other related information for that device. You can disable this access at any time in your system settings.
- Biometric data
Pairs and Peaches and/or a third party utilizing or offering the Services to you or acting on our behalf or at our direction may collect, capture, store, use, receive or otherwise obtain a scan of your face or any data or information based on the scan of your face which may include your face geometry (“biometric data”) for the purpose of providing personalized Services. Pairs and Peaches and/or any such third parties do not and will not use facial recognition or identification technology in providing the Services. Pairs and Peaches and/or any such third parties do not and will not store, use, possess, retain or have access to your biometric data after your use of the Services has completed, at which time the initial purpose for collecting, capturing, storing, using, receiving or otherwise obtaining the biometric data has been satisfied. At no time, during or after your use of the Services, will any of your biometric data be stored on or received, possessed or otherwise obtained by any server, system or location outside of the device you use to access the Services.
- Service-based data management (see below)
Pairs and Peaches provides for various subscriptions-based services on our platform, data will be processed, managed and retained depending on the type of service you subscribed. You may refer to Service-based data management document to find out more on how data is managed when using the service.
- Membership Account Data: On our Sites, you can register for an account with your e-mail address and a password you create which you will automatically create an account for yourself, with this account, you can use to manage and updates to your Personal Data.
- Transaction Data: If you make any purchases on our Sites , we will process your contact and billing information, such as your name, address, and credit card information. You can view the exact information required in the form provided at point of purchase. We will only use this data to complete your order, for billing purposes, and for internal accounting.
- Customer Support Data: You can communicate with us by using the specified email address of our customer support team for requests on technical assistance, request information on the status of your order, or otherwise reach out to our customer support team. In order to respond to your request, we will process your contact data as well as the contents of your request. Once your request has been complied, we will delete this data pursuant to our data retention period described below.
- Email/Direct Mail Data: unless you opt in for this feature in our Sites, from time to time, we may interact with you directly by mail, email, or telephone to inform you about new services, features, products, or special offers that you told us you were interested in receiving (including our newsletters). However, we will not contact you with any commercial communications that are unrelated to our Sites unless you have given us your prior consent to receiving such information. When responding to one of these campaigns, you may have the option to provide us with personal information, which we will use for the purpose indicated.
- Business contact or sales prospect data (on Sites): If you are a business contact or sales prospect that has provided us your Personal Data, we will store your data in our database so that we can follow up on previous business conversations we’ve had with you, provide you additional information about our services and features which you are interested in. We may also share your Personal Data with sales representatives employed with our local affiliates to connect with you with respect to any potential prospect of business opportunity we will have with you.
- YouCam for Web: when you choose your setting to enable ‘Photo Sharing” function under Premium plan of YouCam for Web, your customer/users will submit his or her email address and photo to enable such customer/user to download the photo within 24 hours upon such photo is captured, upon lapse of the this time frame, the photo will be deleted from Pairs and Peaches’s server.
- Information You Choose to Provide to Pairs and Peaches
Information We Receive or Collect from Third Parties
We may receive or collect information about you from third parties, and combine and store it on our servers with other information we may have already received or collected from you. These third parties include:
These third parties include:
- Service partners that provide or make available features and functionality, and content on or through the Service.
- Governmental or quasi-governmental agencies or organizations that provide or make available, to the public, census and demographic data.
When you use our services, we automatically collect some information. We may collect information about your usage of and activity on our services. When you visit our websites, information we may automatically log includes, for example, your operating system, cookies, Internet protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and the website that you visited before visiting our website. This information includes:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information). Pairs and Peaches may associate your device identifiers with your Pairs and Peaches Account.
- Log information. When you use our services provided by Pairs and Peaches, we automatically collect and store certain information in servers. Information we collects includes:
- Internet protocol (IP) address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, language, the date and time of your visit to our website, mobile app and/or computer software.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your device or your account registered with us.
- Location information. When you use the service on our website, mobile app and/or computer software, we may collect and process information about your location, via various technologies including Internet protocol (IP) address.
Please be informed that any information we collect from your input, feedback, information about you or information obtained from your parents will be treated as personal information. You may control cookie setting by following the steps below: How to Control Cookies on mobile phone, computer and tablet You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to turn off, block or delete them.
- Please be aware that if you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
How can you manage information about yourself.
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, update and erase your data on our service by contacting us at [email protected] for any other enquiries relating to your account information.
How We Use Information We Receive or Collect
Pairs and Peaches may use your registration data and other information or data we receive or collect, other than biometric data, as well as data we derive or infer from combinations of the foregoing, for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To provide and improve the Service, and to develop new products and services.
- To measure and analyze Service usage and enhance the Customer experience on our Service.
- To continue and provide better Service for you or similar purposes.
Pairs and Peaches and/or a third party utilizing or offering the Services to you or acting on our behalf or at our direction may use any biometric data that we or such third party collect, capture, receive or otherwise obtain only to provide personalized Services and not for identification, facial recognition or any other purpose. Pairs and Peaches and such third parties will not sell, lease, trade or otherwise profit from your biometric data.
How We share Information We Receive or Collect
We treat your Personal Data with care and confidentially and will only pass it on to third parties to the extent described below and not beyond. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Data with third parties for any promotional purposes. Where our affiliates, resellers, or service providers process Personal Data, they will do so solely on our instructions and have undertaken to comply with strict contractual requirements for the security of your data (including, but not limited to, complying with this privacy statement).Subject to your consent, Pairs and Peaches may share the data, other than biometric data, collected submitted by you including email address you submitted to us in the following manner:
- Third Party Service Provider
Pairs and Peaches transmits data to service providers that enable us to provide our Site and market, sell, payment process and delivery. This includes the parties providing our third-party cookies and tracking tools, as well as parties providing us with services to assist us in processing transactions, including credit card transactions, handling shipping and processing of orders, providing customer support, managing customer relationships, hosting the Sites, collecting, storing, or removing your information, or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, technical and customer support, perform tracking and reporting functions, conduct quality assurance testing providing customer service, customer surveys and other services in connection with the Site or Apps. We sometimes need to share your information with these companies in order for them to provide the applicable services.
- Related Companies
We share information we collect with our parent corporation and affiliates, Pairs and Peaches Corp and its subsidiaries for the purposes described in our respective privacy policies, and to offer, provide, and improve services and products offered both individually and jointly with other Pairs and Peaches Corp companies. Additionally, we may share your personal information, with our successor in interest in the event of a corporate reorganization, merger, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
- Legal and Security Purposes
We may share your information in order to (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of Pairs and Peaches, or the legal rights of our business partners, employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of Pairs and Peaches users or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or to conduct risk management; or (iv) comply with the law, legal process, or legal and government requests.
- Sharing of De-identified, Aggregated, or Anonymized Information
Pairs and Peaches may share with corporate affiliates and/or business partners de-identified, aggregated, or anonymized information we receive or collect, such as demographic information, location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Service, or information about your interactions with the Service.
Pairs and Peaches and/or a third party utilizing or offering the Services to you or acting on our behalf or at our direction who possesses any of your biometric data will not disclose, redisclose or otherwise disseminate your biometric data without first obtaining your consent unless the disclosure, redisclosure or dissemination completes a financial transaction that you or your legally authorized representative requested or authorized; the disclosure, redisclosure or dissemination is required by state or federal law or municipal ordinance; or the disclosure, redisclosure or dissemination is required pursuant to a valid warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Third Party Service Provider
We use the information we collect in ways that are relevant and compatible with the purpose for which that information was collected or provided to us as disclosed in this policy. We will take steps to ensure that all information collected, processed, and/or stored is protected from destruction, corruption, or use in a manner inconsistent with our policies or the purpose for which we received it. We have implemented security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information we collect or receive from you. For example, when you enter personal information on our subscription forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Pairs and Peaches and/or a third party utilizing or offering the Services to you or acting on our behalf or at our direction who possesses any of your biometric data will takes steps to protect all such biometric data using a reasonable standard of care within our industry and in a manner that is the same as or more protective than the manner in which Pairs and Peaches and/or such third parties transmits and protects other confidential and sensitive information.
Data Subject Rights
Pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant data protection laws, you have right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and if you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can write to [email protected]
Our Policies Concerning Children
The Service is available for all users. In the event we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from children under the age of 16, we will take measures to remove such information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 16, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]
Your Privacy Rights Californian State Laws
If you are a resident of California, the following sections are intended to provide certain information to you as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). These sections apply to any personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household such as your real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. Personal information does not include publicly-available information and certain other information that is regulated by other applicable laws. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your data to any third-party for a business or commercial purpose under any circumstances. However, we are required to let you know that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information if we ever notify you that we engage in such activity. You may exercise your rights under the CCPA by contacting us at [email protected] Depending on the nature of your request, we may have to verify your identity when you contact us by asking you to provide us with certain personal information strictly for verification purposes only. We endeavor to respond to your request as soon as we can. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional time (up to 90 total days).
If you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes, subject to applicable law. Pairs and Peaches does not sell your personal information for such use. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to [email protected], with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, zip code, and whether you are a former or current Pairs and Peaches Customer. If you are a former or current Pairs and Peaches Customer, in order to process your request, your email address must match the email address on your account.
Transfer of Information of International Customers
If the Pairs and Peaches Service is offered outside of the U.S., the information you submit to us may be transferred to the U.S. and other countries to be processed by us or our service providers in order to provide the Service to you or for such other purposes as set forth in this policy. If you are not a resident of the U.S., you hereby consent and agree that we may collect, process, use, and store your information, as discussed in this policy, outside your resident jurisdiction, including in the U.S. Please be aware that U.S. law and the laws of other countries where we process your information may offer different levels of protection for information than may be available in your country. However, if your information is shared or transferred as described in this policy, we will seek assurances from the recipients of such information (prior to the transfer) that they will safeguard the information in a manner consistent with this policy. We ask recipients of such information to enter into a contractual relationship with us that includes confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses, and provides the same level of commitment to and protections of information as provided in this policy.
We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and your needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly. Please check this page periodically for updates. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post the updated terms of the policy on the Service, and provide you notice of such changes, which may include notice by email through a message sent to the email address you use to access the Service, or posting a message on the Service. Any material changes to this policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on the Service. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your information to provide us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate terminate or cancel your account with us. Please note that the continued use of the Service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Personal Information Protection
We strive to protect the security of your information during transmission using, for instance TSL software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your mobile device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared mobile device.
Pairs and Peaches will conduct compliance audits of our relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy. Further, we will conduct follow up investigations to verify that attestations and assertions regarding our privacy practices are accurate. You may inquire about an inaccuracy or make a complaint about a potential violation to us via the contact information provided below. We do engage in training to support implementation and compliance of our privacy practices; any employee that we determine is in violation of this policy may be subject to disciplinary action.
Pairs and Peaches will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of information in accordance with the principles contained in this policy. For complaints that cannot be resolved between Pairs and Peaches and the complainant, Pairs and Peaches agrees to cooperate with the respective data protection authorities located in the applicable country (or their authorized representatives) and participate in any dispute resolution procedures established by such authorities.